Celebrity Pet Rescue
Everyone’s getting into it—adopting rescue animals, that is! Have you heard about these celebrities who have adopted animals and brought a little love into their lives?
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber an adorable puppy named Baylor.
- Ryan Reynolds found a great new friend in his adopted pal Baxter, a retriever he “just fell in love with.”
- Rachel Bilson has adopted a number of dogs through the years, including her shaggy buddy Thurman Merman.
- Charlize Theron encourages people to adopt, not buy their pets from breeders, and she enjoys walks on the beach with her adventurous dog Tucker.
- Kellan Lutz partners with PETA, working to raise peoples’ awareness about pet adoption. He enjoys going on runs with his rescue pup Kola.
- Taylor Swift loves spending time with a cute little gray and white kitten named Meredith.
- Kate Bosworth found her buddy Lila on the streets while she was filming in Morocco.
- Hilary Swank has a Jack Russell–Corgi mix named Karoo that she found while she was in South Africa, and she cares so much about animals that she works at animal adoption centers.
- Mischa Barton has two adorable brown and white furry friends named Ziggy and Charlie that travel with her everywhere.